Saturday, January 15, 2011

New quilt book

This is one of the books I received for Christmas with the beginnings of a project (potholders) from it. It's by Malka Dubrawsky. I like her fresh, colourful approach to quilting.








I received these back in the mail this week - they were done at the beginning of last year for Dale's (the thread studio) Textile Tantrum challenge. They are 20 x 30cms - 'Garden Tantrum' on the left and the other is titled 'Shattered' They've been travelling and in various exhibitions around Australia & the world.
She is having another challenge this year called Pick a Pocket which some ASG members might be interested in entering, - see the side bar of her website for details.

To see what else I've been doing, visit my blog - comments are welcome.
Linda.
Posted by Picasa










2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Linda and congratulations on having your work exhibited around Australia. When I first called up the blog, my eyes were drawn immediately to the 'Shattered' piece. It's visually very stunning.

    ReplyDelete